четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

http://crystallized-teardrops.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



mikkelseen: *flicks holy water on you* leave

mikkelseen:

*flicks holy water on you* leave

simoncowell: niallhoran: louistomlinson: zaynmalik: liampayne: harrystyles: baby you light u...

simoncowell:

niallhoran:

louistomlinson:

zaynmalik:

liampayne:

harrystyles:

baby

you

light

up

my

god shut up u lil shits

ostracizedpoodle: why did people go on the titanic didn't they see the movie 

ostracizedpoodle:

why did people go on the titanic didn't they see the movie 

portablemiah: im so metal i dont have armpits. i have mosh pits

portablemiah:

im so metal i dont have armpits. i have mosh pits

i didnt choose the thug life my mom picked it out for me

i didnt choose the thug life my mom picked it out for me

mitten: i'm byesexual as in bye don't touch me

mitten:

i'm byesexual as in bye don't touch me

um what r u doing to such a good car srsly????



um what r u doing to such a good car srsly????

(500) days of staying in front of the computer.

(500) days of staying in front of the computer.

fierrrrrrce: love of my life



fierrrrrrce:

love of my life

boobjesus: cool facts about me!!!!! i cry a lot i will cry if u talk to me i will cry if u dont...

boobjesus:

cool facts about me!!!!!

  • i cry a lot
  • i will cry if u talk to me
  • i will cry if u dont talk to me
  • i wil cry

Photo



when you discover new music and it feels like you found jesus

when you discover new music and it feels like you found jesus

lordofthepringles: If I introduce a movie to you, and we watch it together, I'll be spending at...

lordofthepringles:

If I introduce a movie to you, and we watch it together, I'll be spending at least 99.9% of the time watching you to make sure you are responding correctly to the film.

fillyfooler: what the hell r u doing unfollowing me while im asleep that is disrespectful

fillyfooler:

what the hell r u doing unfollowing me while im asleep that is disrespectful

my secret is that sometimes I put peanut butter on my vag area and let my dog eat me out

ew that's nasty

kanyewesticle: kanyewesticle: i've never been grounded what does it feel like

kanyewesticle:

kanyewesticle:

i've never been grounded what does it feel like

image

blaineanderbutts: you may have a lot of friends but i have a lot of music so who's the real winner...

blaineanderbutts:

you may have a lot of friends but i have a lot of music so who's the real winner here

cokeflow: black holes actually exist and here we are worrying about whether people on the internet...

cokeflow:

black holes actually exist and here we are worrying about whether people on the internet like us or not

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий