воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Cub Rambling

From last week, hanging out naked on the balcony in the early...



From last week, hanging out naked on the balcony in the early morning hours.

An update on the bush: post-softball, pre-shower edition!



An update on the bush: post-softball, pre-shower edition!

This is how I relax at home between work shifts when its hot and...



This is how I relax at home between work shifts when its hot and humid outside.

Now this poor guy is quite tired.



Now this poor guy is quite tired.

I edged the hell out of that one and now I'm an incredibly...



I edged the hell out of that one and now I'm an incredibly sticky mess!

Reasons I love warm weather: laying on the porch-couch in the...



Reasons I love warm weather: laying on the porch-couch in the evening after work.

Update on the bush: cum catcher edition :)



Update on the bush: cum catcher edition :)

Its a wonderful day for a ball game.



Its a wonderful day for a ball game.

A belly-bush-feet trifecta yet again!



A belly-bush-feet trifecta yet again!

Are there any movies you saw as a child that still frighten you? When you go to the theater, what do you usually get from the concession stand? Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in a theater?

It's a bit silly to say but I was really frightened by ET when I first saw it.  I used to have nightmares about being strapped down to a gurney led through the containment tunnels..though there was no end to the tunnels - just impending dread of what was at the end.  Thankfully the movie no longer frightens ma haha.

I'm a nachos with extra cheese, swedish berries and some fruity beverage cut with half plain soda to bring down the sweetness.  I have been known to smuggle my own candy into the theater as well…though that can really only happen in winter when there are big jackets involved haha.

I have most certainly engaged in sexual activity at the theater.  I've been on both the giving and receiving end of handjobs and blowjobs at different times in my life.  The most daring was giving a handjob in the back row of a fairly crowded theater…was great fun teasing him for about an hour until he came all over my hand.  I guess that's what the extra napkins were for.

TMI TUESDAY: STILL IN BED EDITION!

It has been a long while since I’ve solicited questions from you lads. I had a tiring long weekend so I’m still crashed in bed so this is a great time to answer your proddingly filthy and intruding questions! Nothing is off limits.

ASK ME STUFF! :)

This sticky (and tasty!) cum is brought to you by Frank.



This sticky (and tasty!) cum is brought to you by Frank.

Wanted to have something fun for my 1000th post so I got my...



Wanted to have something fun for my 1000th post so I got my man-friend to take a picture of me in my favourite jock today. As you may be able to tell, he left a few teeth marks back there just before… :p

This was the first of three loads I blew on my belly this...



This was the first of three loads I blew on my belly this morning…realllly looking forward to this weekend :D

Woke up thinking of snuggling with a fuzzy handsome man next...



Woke up thinking of snuggling with a fuzzy handsome man next weekend…and this is what happened :)

Had a request from a follower..



Had a request from a follower..

And then this happened.. I blame Andrew :p



And then this happened.. I blame Andrew :p

An update on the bush: pre-shower!



An update on the bush: pre-shower!

Today's morning wood…brought to you by thoughts of a...



Today's morning wood…brought to you by thoughts of a certain sexy man :D

The ending of said pre-work jerk..



The ending of said pre-work jerk..

1 комментарий:

  1. Do you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your crush... that will induce intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, cherish and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him work better than before to to be the best lover he can be.

    In fact, fueling this mighty impulse is absolutely important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him open his mind and soul to you in such a way he's never expressed before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.

    ОтветитьУдалить