воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

『小さな感情』

horrorcat: too tired to work. to tired to sleep.



horrorcat:

too tired to work. to tired to sleep.

Photo







Photo



ewoksandwrackspurts: I wish self-esteem campaigns would focus less on "everyone is beautiful" and...

ewoksandwrackspurts:

I wish self-esteem campaigns would focus less on "everyone is beautiful" and more on "who the fuck cares if you are beautiful or not"

babymarimo: why do people equate "being happy" and "living life to the fullest" with things like...

babymarimo:

why do people equate "being happy" and "living life to the fullest" with things like overcoming challenges, being adventurous and reaching your goals like i'm happy lying in bed and getting to sleep in and when my friends give me food and playing pokemon and kicking the shit out of the elite four and watching anime that's literally all i want i don't ever want to friggin climb mount everest stop imposing ur stupid shit on me

Photo



Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo



dearninety: part of my studio (2)



dearninety:

part of my studio (2)

happymessiah: erica died and i wish she could of went in this...



happymessiah:

erica died and i wish she could of went in this awesome pose with me and belinda ; w;

naughtysensei: gomikuzu_ojisan



naughtysensei:

gomikuzu_ojisan

shinjiis: "The things that I want to protect are not the things...





shinjiis:

"The things that I want to protect are not the things that you want to protect..." (x)

Photo



chilope: "we were talking and then i got distracted and forgot to reply to you for 4 hours" a novel...

chilope:

"we were talking and then i got distracted and forgot to reply to you for 4 hours" a novel by me

sexicancore: i-o-u-an-assbutt: mintmeow: i've got 99 problems and being a decaying organism...

sexicancore:

i-o-u-an-assbutt:

mintmeow:

i've got 99 problems and being a decaying organism that's born to die in a society run by money that i can't escape is one of them 

do you need a hug

i think we all need a hug

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий